The last few weeks, we have been discussing the process of moving, and how it can be a stressful and difficult time. With using a professional mover, often times that stress can be alleviated. It all depends on the mover that you choose. Hiring the right mover can make all the difference in the process. Lisa James from Mesa Movers and Storage, one of our Community Partners, sat down to discuss how to choose the right mover and what sets apart Mesa Movers and Storage.
Choosing the Right Mover
It’s important to be able to trust the people that are coming into your home and moving your personal belongings. When choosing a mover, you need to be able to meet with the people who are going to be taking care of you. Are they willing to spend time on the phone or in person with you, going through every detail of your move? Do they understand your specific situation? Are the worker’s background checked and drug tested? These are all questions you should be asking when choosing a mover because it truly is such a personal experience.
Why Mesa Moving and Storage
Mesa Moving and Storage is a United Vans Line Agent founded in 1981. There are many features that set them apart but here are just a few of the benefits of working with Mesa Moving and Storage:
- MySite: Through United, they are able to offer a proprietary technology to assist you in your move. This site is basically your moving website with all the information you could ever need including your rights and responsibilities, inventory forms, access to FAQ’s and packing tips, guides for what you should be doing each week before your move, checklists, help with updating your address, and the ability to track your mover and your truck as it goes to your new location.
- Budget: Mesa Moving and Storage will work with you to understand your specific situation. If you are on a tight budget, they will offer suggestions on how to save money and get the most out of your money. They will help you stick with your budget.
- Coordination: Their coordinators stay in contact with you throughout the move and throughout the process. This provides ease of mind during the somewhat stressful transition, knowing that someone is looking out for you and your belongings.
- Qualified Movers: Mesa Moving and Storage drug tests and background checks all employees. Movers go through training to ensure they know how to do their job. They also have a quality control department to make sure employees are meeting, if not exceeding, expectations.
- Overall Experience: At Mesa Moving and Storage, their goal is to provide an overall wonderful moving experience for you. From start to finish, they want the process to be as smooth and pain-free as possible.
If you have any questions at all about moving or about Mesa Movers and Storage, feel free to reach out to Lisa James. They have a ton of information and tips on their website for people who are moving or about to move.
Lisa James has over 30 years of sales experience both inside and outside of the moving industry. She began her career in the moving business in 1993 as a customer service move coordinator, evolved into a relocation consultant, has owned tractor/trailers, and always “checks what she expects” as an in-home Quality Control Ambassador.
Having personally moved to four different states within eight years, Lisa has first-hand knowledge of what it is like to move from the customers perspective, and has great empathy as a Residential Consultant.
Lisa believes in providing the best service for the best price. This is one of many reasons she is continually checking her estimate accuracy so she can be as close as possible to the actual weight and packing of a household shipment. She goes that extra mile to take care of her customers so every move is a good move!